Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Welcome to my new blogging home

I don't see any reason to start this blog off with a big introduction. For starters, I'm sure the only people reading this will be my friends and family anyway. The main purpose of this post is to get this damn blog off the ground.

For those of you who don't know, I am no longer employed by Sun-Times Media. My blog on the STM site has been inactive since November, due to circumstances beyond my control. Now that I've moved on, I'm free to start my own blog. That's exactly what I'm doing here. Here is my inspiration for the title:



Yes, this is a baseball blog. We'll be talking baseball here, every day or close to every day. I'll share my insights on the news of the day and provide my analysis on the White Sox and other MLB teams. Hopefully, it will be an educational experience for us all.

Welcome, and please bookmark me!

1 comment: