Saturday, February 2, 2019

54 days until Opening Day: Celebrate with classic White Sox jerseys!

Today is Feb. 2. The first game of the 2019 Major League Baseball season is March 28. That means we are only 54 days away. To celebrate, perhaps I should don one of these classic No. 54 White Sox jerseys, found at the garage sale Jan. 25-27 at SoxFest:

Chris Beck, my second least-favorite Sox player of all-time!
Jeanmar Gomez

Deunte Heath



Man, there have been some bad No. 54s in the Sox bullpen through the years. Let's review some of the other gems I uncovered during my weekend at the Chicago Hilton:

Emilio Bonifacio

Scott Downs

Dustin Garneau

Mat Latos

Francisco Liriano

Cory Luebke

Hector Noesi

Mike Pelfrey

Andre Rienzo

Bruce Rondon

Rob Scahill, with photobomb from my friend Brian

Blake Tekotte

Trayce Thompson

Charlie Tilson

Jacob Turner

Chris Volstad

Andy Wilkins

No comments:

Post a Comment