Saturday, May 25, 2013

Moving June 1

As many of you know, I recently took at job at the Northwest Herald in Crystal Lake. That necessitates a move, as the commute from North Aurora to McHenry County has quickly grown tiresome -- especially as the summer road construction season gets underway.

I'll be spending most of my next week packing up my apartment in advance of a move to Crystal Lake next Saturday, June 1.

I won't have time to blog, so I'm just going to put this little writing project on hiatus for the time being. Once I get moved and settled, I'll have much more time to watch baseball, read about baseball, do research about baseball and write about baseball.

That will hopefully lead to a better blog as we move into the summer months and the pennant races heat up. I'll talk to everybody again in June.

Cheers,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment