Friday, August 2, 2019

Swag from my recent trip to the National Baseball Hall of Fame

Yes, I left the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown with a shopping bag. I won't apologize for it, because I bought some stuff that I didn't think I could find closer to home.

For example, this Harold Baines Hall of Fame T-shirt:

In fact, the Hall gift shop had a section for each of the 2019 inductees, and I picked this shirt off the shelf dedicated to Baines.

I also thought this shirt was cool; it lists every member of the Hall of Fame affiliated with the White Sox;

And, of course, no trip to the Hall would be complete without the standard T-shirt and hat combination:

I also cleaned out the book shop of anything White Sox-related:

And, of course, the program and yearbook from the Hall induction ceremony:

I bought the yearbook; I won program playing a trivia game, but that's a blog entry for another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment